The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will shortly make the BPSC CDPO Exam Eligibility Criteria PDF available for download on their official website. So, candidates applying for a position as a Child Development Officer at BPSC must meet all of the requirements outlined in the BPSC CDPO Eligibility Criteria notice because only those who meet the BPSC CDPO Exam Eligibility requirements are eligible to take part in the BPSC CDPO Exam.
- Prelims, mains, and an interview are the three stages of the selection process.
- Only candidates whose applications have been approved by the examination committee will be permitted to participate in the first round of selection.
- Candidates who do not meet the BPSC CDPO Age Limit are not eligible to apply for the position.
Alternatively, you can also visit BYJU’S Exam Prep for further information on this.
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC CDPO
Applicants must ensure that they meet all of the BPSC CDPO Eligibility Criteria before filling out the application form. Perhaps, the following are the details of all the Criteria:
- Candidates for BPSC CDPO posts must be between the ages of 21 and 37 as of August 1, .
- Candidates from restricted categories will be allowed to apply for an age exemption from the general age restriction.
- OBC and female candidates have a maximum age limit of 40 years, whereas SC, ST male and female candidates have a maximum age limit of 42 years.
The Physical Eligibility Criteria:
|Bihar Police Service|
|Minimum Height criteria||Chest|
In order to meet the BPSC CDPO eligibility standards, applicants must meet certain educational requirements.
All applicants must have earned a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in order to qualify for the exam.
All candidates taking the exam must be of Indian heritage as according to the BPSC CDPO Eligibility. Candidates from outside Bihar can apply for the position, but only if they have a Bihar domicile.
Number of Attempts
The BPSC does not specify a maximum number of attempts because candidates are eligible to take the test as long as they meet the BPSC CDPO Age Limit Criteria.
For this position, You require no prior experiece because candidates must merely meet the specified educational qualification requirements.
BPSC CDPO Eligibility Criteria – Important Point
Candidates must study all instructions on the BPSC CDPO Eligibility that have been published on the official BPSC website.
- It is required for all candidates to meet all of the eligibility requirements as failure to do so will result in the applicant’s immediate disqualification.
- The Candidate’s application will be denied immediately if they fail to meet even one of the eligibility conditions.
- The application must closely correspond to the BPSC CDPO Eligibility Criteria in order to avoid being deemed invalid.
Candidates who want to pass the BPSC Child Development Project Officer test should start studying as soon as possible and prepare as thoroughly as feasible. Because there are Prelims, Mains, and interviews, candidates will confront hurdles. The authority will shortlist the candidates for the role of CDPO on the basis of their performance in the preliminary examination, the main examination, as well as an interview. You can practise several mock tests and test papers in order to improve your understanding and clarity of concepts for the exam. This will also aid in time management and make it easier for you to pass tests. You must obtain an understanding of how the exam works and prepare as thoroughly as possible.