How many of us want to be 20 years old again? Many, right? However, thanks to science, we have thousands of creams that prevent us from rapid aging, but do we know how these creams act on our skin? Quiet! Because in this blog, from organic skin care products, we are going to solve all the questions you have. Here we go!
What Are The Advantages Of Using Anti-Aging Cream?
As a general rule, and almost mandatory, it is very important that, from the age of 25-30, we begin to use these creams, since, with time and due to the different factors, both external and internal, our skin stops producing collagen and gradually loses all its elasticity. It is highly recommended to know what type of skin we have since if we have very dry skin, it is probably much more advisable to start using anti-aging cream when we are 25 years old, while if it is oily, the wrinkles will take a little longer to appear. Unlike us, men’s skin is much thicker and, therefore, has a greater amount of collagen.
Let’s be honest, we have to take care of our skin, and keep it clean, well-hydrated, and protected from external factors, this will help us prevent fine lines. The ones we hate so much. Thanks to the advancement of technology and science, today, interesting elements are applied to different creams to combat wrinkles, loss of volume, and firmness.
One of these is the famous hyaluronic acid, which contains molecules that can retain water in a very high percentage.
As we all know and have seen, there are a significant number of anti-aging vegan skin care products, in addition to traditional facial creams. Both day and night, help us strengthen elasticity, and generate collagen, hyaluronic acid, etc.
What Are The Components Of A Good Anti-Aging Cream?
The most important thing when choosing our key cream to combat wrinkles is to learn to identify which are the components that every cream in this category should include on its label.
- Vitamin C, is one of the greatest natural antioxidants, the presence of this vitamin in any cream that we apply to our skin, will achieve a protective effect against the loss of firmness and elasticity. It is, without a doubt, one of the top ingredients for any anti-wrinkle ritual, especially in creams and lotions.
- Hyaluronic acid, we do know this one, right? It is an indisputable classic. Without a doubt, it began to become popular within the framework of aesthetic medicine until it gave way to a much broader market, such as lotions and anti-wrinkle treatments.
- Hexinol, a compound rich in vitamin E, prevents the appearance of wrinkles thanks to the creation of a thin layer of hydration on our skin, which prevents the loss of skin elasticity.
How Do Anti-Wrinkle Creams Work?
The use of these creams gives you organic beauty in the following ways:
- They moisturize the skin, hydrate, and help skin regeneration.
- They repair the dermis, they achieve this thanks to their high concentrations of collagen, which will give us firmness in the tissue and help keep it smooth and soft.
- They fight wrinkles, this is due to collagen.
- Exfoliating action, these creams will help us eliminate dead cells in a way that will give us much more shine to the skin.